Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome to New Readers

Hello and Welcome - if you're here on Sunday Nov. 13, you've probably come over from the St. Augustine Record, which published a guest column on the issue of anchoring in St. Augustine and Florida. There is a considerable amount of information on this site, including the law as it is now written, proposed ordinances in those Pilot Program locations that have submitted them, and some in depth discussions of issues affecting boaters.
If you have questions, please post them on the appropriate page and I'll do my best to post an answer by the end of the day. If you'd like to join the movement protesting the Pilot Program, click on one of the signup buttons on the right of the page and we'll keep you abreast of what is going on.
If you're media and wish to discuss this issue further, you can contact me by clicking here. Leave your name and phone number and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you're not a boater and have issues or concerns, again, post them and I'll do my best to address them for you - it wasn't so long ago that I sold my own house to travel, so I do understand that you may have concerns about this entire issue.
Finally, we are setting up an email list through Constant Contact to keep boaters aware of what's going on in this fight for our rights. This will be an opt in list - if you want to join in, email me here with your email address, we'll add you to the list. Mailings will be no more than once per week and when this issue is over and done with, the list will be destroyed.
Whatever your interest for coming by today, thanks for clicking in! Fair winds and following seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment